Collected Works of the WingMakers
• There is no space more sacred or powerful than another.
• There is no being more spiritual than another.
• There is nothing more divine than another.
• There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness.
• There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is
conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity.
• First Source transcends Wholeness.
• All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified,
represent but a fractional picture of reality.
• The mysteries of your world will never be understood through inquiries
that are based in the language of the mind.
• Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood.
• The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to
wholeness, as are their counterparts.
• To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to
bear witness to the unity of their expression.
• No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective.
• There is no hierarchy. There is only One That Is All.
• There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation.
• True Freedom is access to First Source.
• A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment.
• The sovereign being and First Source are reality.
• Having a physical body does not limit you, any more than having legs on an
eagle prevents it from flying.
• All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of
• There is no pathway to First Source.
• Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all
bound to the same premise of separation in linear time.
• The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference.
• The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth
• There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is
understanding of the Self.