5 Steps to Raising ones Djed…
Perhaps the first and most important step to raising one’s Djed would be to clean up the body. Consider a very expensive supercar that you use as your daily driver. When it’s new everything is great! We “Stig” (TopGear reference) around our hoods, with the smell of burnt rubber in the cabin…You know on many levels that you must maintain this car if it’s going to last.
The Body equals; Light, Slowed down plasma also known as Flesh. Built on a phi base templet for perpetual sustainability. Evidence of that is the constant efforts made to auto repair and maintain its self. In order of importance, let’s take a closer look at the fuels and maintenance.
- AIR; also known as PRANA, without it, you have 5 minutes max, you will die.
- WATER;, without this wonderful elixir, we have 3 or so days. Plus it holds amazing potential for self-programming.
- FOOD;, without? we can last maybe 2 to 3 weeks.
- Cleansing; After you get your Breathing, Water and Food under control, then move on to cleaning.
- Movement; Long ago my sifu (martial arts teacher) once told me; “One of the reasons four-legged creatures don’t get cancers is that their organs hang like fruit and swing in the breeze and because human’s organs are stacked on top of each other, compound this with a sedentary lifestyle, they will start to rot”. Not a pleasant thought but, I understood exactly what he meant…Movement, walking, Jogging, stretching, does not matter…just keep moving. And remember what they say about “A rolling Stone?… So, let’s dive in…